Tuesday 5 January 2010

From "No Snow" to "No More Snow"!

Well as I sit here on a freezing Tuesday night, we are expecting 20cm of snow!

Let this self-confessed snow freak now declare that I really do not want a snow day on Thursday or Friday as I won't be able to go to London. That would be disasterous!!

Now, we were all excited/in anticipation when, at work today, it started snowing - and it looked great. Buuut, I hope it doesn't stop play on my very carefully laid weekend plans.

So do you hear me? No More *Serious* Snow Please!! I'll report back on further news relating to the weather situation as and when it breaks.

Just spoken to Tom to confirm, co-ordinate etc all of our plans and it all seems to be smooth sailing from here on in. Roll on Friday.

<<2 days left>>

UPDATE: Less than 24 hours til departure

Well I couldn't go to work today (Thurs) or yesterday, and we had more snow this afternoon. Police have been stationed on our road most of the day, helping cars and lorries that were getting stuck. So hmmmm, what are the chances of me getting to Surrey tomorrow? Well, I'll let you know what happens. Nowt I can actually do about it.

No comments: