Saturday 16 July 2011

Departure in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1.....

Hello peeps, I'm blogging on the move, how great is that? As my location suggests I'm at my dear friend Ruth's house and we travel up to Keswick this morning!

Am I ready? Yes, after a few travelling blips yesterday, I got here and all is well with life right now.

So, you may ask, how was the journey yesterday? Weelll it went fine eventually but there were a few issues shall we say. I'll give you a lil teaser for now: trees falling on the train line, cancelled trains, falling off of the tube, trains with missing drivers and signal failure!

Right Ruth needs to teach me how to use her shower and then we can proceed to a mammoth packing session of the car, followed by proceeding up the M6 in the POURING RAIN!!

On that note, the forecast for Keswick can be surmised in one word: RAIN!

Right that's it for now. Wish me a fun 2 weeks in the Lakes!

Loveage.

No comments: