Thursday 15 December 2011

The 30 days of work

Ciao bellas!

So its actually 28 days but you give up counting eventually!!I'm 19 days in to my workathon and its going well! Tonight I'm chilling out with some wine, some tunes and little else. But then I don't need much else!!
My Christmas shopping has all been done courtesy of my labours at Argos and my hours of liberty at Beauport, during which I regularly peruse Amazon, Ebay and selected other shopping meeca's (including the aforementioned Argos!!). My Christmas cards have all been written at work too. Happy days!

In case any of you were actually wondering and/or thinking I'm mental/lying I'll just clarify that since I went to work at Argos on Sunday 27th Nov I haven't had a day off and will not have one until Christmas Day. Now this is my own choice and not one I entered into lightly I can assure you, but I will admit that my bank balence was my first concern!
After all I may well be facing 2 months of actually doing nothing come the new year!

As I have said to some of you over the last few months, its just a case of waiting and seeing.

I'm also in limbo waiting for the post to come every day! I've got quite a few things coming from Amazon and Ebay - not to mention my AABS Secret Santa that is due imminently. Come on!

Right that is all for now luvvies. Have a good one. We're almost in single figures in the Christmas countdown (yay!) which means it is only 17 days til my birthday! Roll on 2012! I will of course be treating you all to my usual end of year round-up of highlights closer to the time :-)

No comments: