Tuesday 23 September 2008

Back at Uni

Well the title says it all really. I'm back in Southampton for the term....

The next time I leave this city will be for my Disney f2f - in exactly one month's time I'll be on my way to London for the moment of truth. I'm not scared yet..... but ask me again in 3 weeeks and you might just get a different answer!

So ONE MONTH til my f2f; ONE YEAR til I could very well be writing this blog from Orlando, Florida! WHOOOOO HOOOOO.

But I have plenty to keep me occupied until then; Freshers Week here begins on Saturday when the first Freshers move in to Halls and goes on for the whole week! Between now and some point very soon, I need to get Microsoft Office because although I love my new laptop, that vital ingredient is missing.

My advice to anyone thinking/getting excited/wondering about the CRP, is DO IT but be prepared for lots and lots of waiting at every stage of the application process.

I'll leave with my thought for the day ~ Strenuis Ardua Cedunt - The Heights Yield to Endeavour (University of Southampton's motto) because at the end of the day hard work is the answer and this year I am determined to do a bit more of it!

No comments: