Sunday 29 March 2009

Going in search of Platform 9 3/4

Yep, that's what I'm off to London in 2 days time to do!!

No, not really - well, I am... Let me explain >>>

It's T W O days until my f2f in London and whilst I'm there, having done all of the cool touristy stuff with Michelle last time I was there, I plan to have a wee look at that most famous of all platforms and take a photo or two, as is my want!!

Well enough of that tomfoolery on to the real deal, the f2f at Chez Gerard on Wednesday!!!!!!!!
EEEEEEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEeEekkkkkkkkk!

So, the march 27th peeps have already been through the mill, and lived to tell the tale. Apparently there were 25 people at their interview... Not many at all methinks - there were only 2 of them on wdwip and for tomorrow there are nearly 20, so I wonder how many of us there will be on Wednsday at Chez Gerard!!! Here's a picture, cos I fel like it...So there it is and I shall give you more details when I've been there and done that!!

Today I had my dress rehersal ~ put on my suit and practised getting everything to lay down right etc, so I feel all prepared. Now all I need to do is get my Mum to empty out her handbag for me to take, cos I didn't bring a smart one home with me. So on Tuesday morning I hardly have anything to pack really, just need to remember all of the little things, like the all important black pen...
What more to tell you? Umm well, some very inconsiderate polititians have decided to hold a G20 sumit in London on April 1st and lots of people have decided to stage a protest outside...so I hope the public transport system isn't too mucked up on the day and we don't have to be searched by armed police or anything like that!
Not to mention its going to be April Fool's Day anyway!

WHHOOOOOOOPPPP, I'm going to London! WHHOOOOOOOOPPP I'm going to Chez Gerard! WHHOOOOP I'm interviewing with Disney. Yaaaaaaayyy!

Ahem, so anyway yes that's all of the details I can impart at this time. I haven't decided what train I'm geting yet, but I'm going to go to Victoria, so I can validate my Oyster card there and then walk to the Wellington. Arron, Adam and Steph are staying there too so we're going to do all of our travelling together, which will be nice! Here's a pic of the Wellington (I quite like adding photos to my blogs now!):
If the times and all that jazz work out, I may get to see Sarah on Wednesday afternoon, which will be nice. She'll be at home in New Malden, which will only be a tube ride away. I'll let you know all of what happens afterwards!!

One small issue ~ all of my money is in euros, not pounds, so I need to change them even if I have to do it in London!
Ooh thanks for your new blog Michelle and the good luck message! T'will bring back a lot of memories of the last TGI meal and I can't wait to meet all the people who are going this time around!
Let's see there's: me, Adam, Arron, Steph, another Steph, Christina, Jasper, Andrew, Nick, Dan, Damon, Mi, Michelle, Kathryn, Jade et al. I've def missed some people out (sorry!), but I know that the table is booked for 18. Whhooooppp!

So me hearties, I think that's the last you'll hear from me until AFTER. When of course I'll be blogging to let you all know how I think it went. Including whether or not Valerie is more annoying second time around, whether I win a prize (I missed out last time) and whether Roger remembers me or not... Apparently, there are ICP interviews inbetween the 2 CRP interview days; so good luck to those guys and I hope Roger isn't too tired after all of those interview days!

Wish me luck. Off I goooooooooo......

No comments: