Thursday 5 March 2009

Time is flying!!!

Firstly it is....

So yay and yay again to that!

Secondly, it is a mere....

and then there are only...


Well I admit, I just wanted to have a blog for March already, so here it is!!! I really like the pretty Countdown Timers on Mickeypath.com and so I decided to use three of them here and give you a taste of what I shall be blogging about over the next month...

I've booked my hotel - the Wellington - for the night before the f2f, so that's a weight off my shoulders and on to my credit card (ouch!) It only cost £28 after VAT was added, so I can't really complain especially as I'm poor! My new Oyster card arrived through the post today too, so I can take the tube without having to worry about buying tickets!

In terms of recent events there is little of great importance to impart...

Well, I've sorted out my dissertation now and I know what I'm doing, so I've made a start on that and I have to be ready to WRITE IT in two weeks, so that's all of my free time gone up the creek until then!

Then during Easter, I'm using the first 3 weeks to do ALL of my 4000 word essay. I'm then coming back a week before the end of the holidays to restart dissertation operations, which should take me all the way through to the deadline which is MAY 7TH 2009!

WHHHHOOOOOPPP!!!!

In sadder news, our router died last night, and we spent a very painful day without the internet today. Luckily, happily and marvelously it is now fixed and we have been reunited!!

Well, I'm going to get my Euros on Saturday which is exciting too - it's all go!

I do believe that's all. Allow me to leave you with this lovely picture:

No comments: