Tuesday 24 February 2009

Chez Gerard Restaurant, here I come!!!!

You may not be able to tell by the title, so I'll spell it out for you: I HAVE AN F2F IN LONDON, AT THE CHEZ GERARD RESTAURANT, BELVEDERE ROAD, SOUTH BANK, LONDON!

Here's the e-mail I just received from Michele:


Hi Victoria (Vicki)

Many thanks for taking time in the pre-screen interview for the Disney International Programs. We were impressed by your performance and are pleased to invite you to the next interview stage.

Your interview will be held on Wednesday April 1st, at Chez Gerard Restaurant, 9, Belvedere Rd, South Bank, London SE1 8YL. The nearest tube station is Waterloo. A map can be found through the following link:

http://www.multimap.com/maps/?&hloc=GB|SE1%208YL

Transportation to the interview is at your own expense.

You will need to arrive at 9.30am as the Disney presentation will start at promptly at 10.00 am. After the presentation your interview will be scheduled. You must be prepared to spend the whole day and will be required to dress in professional / business attire.

In order for us to reserve your place at the presentation, please send an email to confirm your attendance to michele@yummyjobs.com, by Tuesday 10th March

If I do not hear from you within this time I will presume that you are withdrawing your application.

It is essential that you bring the following items to the interview:

  1. 3 PHOTOCOPIES OF YOUR MAIN PASSPORT PAGE (picture page / passport no).

If you do not have a passport please bring another Photo ID with your birth-date, such as driver’s license, etc.



  1. 1 PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE



  1. YOUR ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE (OR CERTIFIED COPY)



  1. Proof of your home address (e.g. on a bank or credit card statement)



  1. An up-to-date copy of your CV



7. A black ink pen to fill out necessary forms




Once again, many congratulations on reaching this stage in the recruitment process and we look forward to meeting you!

Sincerely,

Michele

michele@yummyjobs.com

To put it very mildly, I'm extremely EXCITED!!!!! This is why - its only...

Just to complete my TOTAL joy, Tom has ordered me Mousecatraz and Mousetrap off of Amazon, because I really wanted them but couldn't afford them! It was a total suprise and I just didn't know what to say, so THANK YOU TOM. You're my favourite friend ever!! Isn't he just the most wonderful, amazing person-with-a-ponytail in the world!!! I can't wait to read them!!

WHOOP

WHOOP!

WHOOOOP

WHOOOOP!!!

WAAAHHHHHHOOOO!

YYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!

Umm what else can I say? Oh yes, today was Pancake Day! Tom and I have just filled our faces with yummy pancakes. I finally managed to flip mine, not once, but twice!

Michelle, the little Jammy Dodger, is jetting off to Florida TOMORROW for some fun in the sun. She's going to be meeting up with Louisa, Jess, Chari etc who are already out there, for a meal!

Im other, more mundane, news; my book arrived from Amazon today, so I can get reading and actually begin to look like I'm actually DOING SOMETHING on my dissertation.

I will leave you with a quote - I like it and I feel like it!

"Joy is the feeling of grinning on the inside" ~ Melba Colgrove

Until next time, I depart with joy!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

Well done! (and why do i have to read your blog to find these things out??)