Tuesday 24 February 2009

*SPOOF BLOG* 'Disney is not actually that great' by Tom (who is bitter!)

Although I just got the confirmation that I have a face-to-face interview again it's not at the Disney HQ this time so I don't like them anymore. If I'm going to work for them they can at least interview me properly. Perhaps I won't go at all. I'm so amazing they shouldn't even have to interview me.
I think I'll just turn up in Florida and announce that I'm now running the park, it's the least they can do for me considering all the attention I've given them over the years.

I other news, which is far more impotant than any Disney rubbish - I have discovered my pancake-making genius. Perhaps I should become a celebrity chef rather than working at Disney. It would certainly be a more rewarding and socially-acceptable occupation than working at a glorified theme park. Something to think about, perhaps.

No comments: