Tuesday 3 February 2009

Bon voyage Skipper Lou and 3 days til phone interview!!

The title says it all really...

Today, 3rd Feb 09, Louisa sets of to begin her second Disney adventure (UK FnB). Have an amazing time Lou!!


Also, back in the real world, I have my phone interview on Friday... Tell me why I should be so scared about messing this up???? None at all. Hmmmm. Well I shall let you know how it goes and when I expect to hear the next bit of news...

Apologies if you think I'm updating too much, I'm bored and I hate my dissertation.

Oh, a world of wishes
A world where dreams come true
So make a wish, see it through
Dare to do what dreamers do...

Southampton is a Winter Wonderland! I've got the day off work and the park is beckoning... Yesterday was fab too, I went for a walk on the Common with my coursemate and took loads of photos all around campus!
Unfortunately the snow also prevented Chari from getting her visa at the US Embassy in London (it was closed!) and might delay Louisa's flight...

No comments: