Friday 19 June 2009

BA (Hons)

'Ello

I'm reporting on the most important thing that has happened recently. A la University of Southampton today, it was results day!! Yours truly was amongst many frazled looking finalists who picked up a rather ominous white envelope and found out the news we had all been waiting for!

2:1 Wahey!! I'm rather happy with that and to express it, I went and chatted to my tutor - in her office - for SIX hours and also gave her a card and some Thorntons for being amazing this year. So that was nice!!

It's the end of term (officially) today and so that is it. Finished. Finito. Done. Over. I am now a graduand which sound very swanky and means that I am a 'degree candidate who has yet to graduate'! Nice. One month tomorrow and I'll be a GRADUATE!! Whoooooop!

I leave Southampton in six days time. Sadness. I get to come back for Graduation. Happiness.

Elsewhere in the world, ParkyPants has been in Florida for 10 whole days now (as has Daz and all the others from that group) and the pics etc on FB seem to suggest she was enjoying every minute - save the early starts!!

Not a lot else to say really... People keep going home and disappearing, tis very sad indeedy. Said goodbye to Lois and Lizzie today :'''( Glad I will see them all one last time at Graduation!

That's all really. I leave you with this:
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: