Wednesday 12 May 2010

Goodbye Gordon, helllllooooo coalition

So Gordon Brown resigned, first as leader of the Labour Party and then as PM. This was last night. Then the Queen invited David Cameron to form a government and he said yes (funnily enough!). Today is emerges that Nick Clegg will be his Deputy.

I'm hopeful. I want to see what they have in store for us and if they can keep the best interests of the country first and foremost in their heads.

That's all I have to say really on that matter, I just wanted to record it for posterity.

In other news I have my interview for invigilation at Helenswood on Friday. I'm not sure what it'll be like really, I keep comparing it to Cantell, which is a bad idea cos they were quite casual there and I get the feeling that dear old Helenswood are not. We shall see...

No comments: