Thursday 24 June 2010

Three Good Things In A Row

Hmmm, so I'm blogging again so soon, what could have happened that is so good and so blog-worthy?

- Footie
Well for a start, England are through to the last 16 in the World Cup!!! Hooray for Defoe our saviour! France and Italy are out and can you believe both finished last in their groups. Ooopsie.

-Guide Bookage!
My cool Dubrovnik Guide Book arrived today from Waterstone's! So, it being a nice day, I sat out in the garden and read it. The one excellent thing about it is that it is laid out in terms of itineraries, so you know how long it'll take and exactly where you need to go to get to somewhere and al of the POI along the way: good views/swimming holes/recommended places to eat/shops/bus stops etc. It also included a really good sized map that is separate and has all of the itineraries plotted out on it. Should be very useful!

-Holiday (and other) Shopping...
"That's a bit premature!" I hear you say! Well, yes it is, but when you have very limited funds to begin with, you have to buy things when they are cheapest and when you can get the best deal on them. So when I go to work over the weekend, I'll be buying my new camera, a new case (cos I've never really had one to go on my belt)and 3 floating shelves for my room when we finally get around to sorting it all out. We work at a different speed to the rest of the world, here in Hastings, you see. It's equal to one eighth of a snail's pace (lol)!

So that's my news. Oh, also, if we're talking about my room, the floorplan has been finalised!!!! Oooh I'm happy! The only potential cloud on the horizon is that England face Germany in their next World Cup match. Hmmmm.

As ever, I'll report back when there's news. Bye bye.

No comments: