Wednesday 30 March 2011

First contact......again......and again!!!

I know I only blogged yesterday and that it was mammoth, but there are some things that just warrant a blog post.

I heard from my other squaddie and he received the box I sent him!

He sent me a hand written letter, which arrived this morning, but I had to wait until I got home tonight to open and read it.

He said: "The box you sent me was fantastic and just what I needed to boost my morale"

"I'm in the middle of the desert at the moment so mail is few and far between so when we do get mail We're like kids on Christmas Day".

Also got another ebluey from my squadette!!! She sent some helpful feedback on what to send / not send, so I need to get on with writing her a letter this week!

Double joy!!

Happy times. That is all

No comments: