Monday 11 April 2011

Disneystrology

Sooo the wonderful person that is Megan Thorne has a wonderful new book "Disneystrology" that tells you what your birthday character is!

Mine is Jack-Jack Parr from The Incredibles!

You have the enthusiasm and determination to reach your goals. It doesn't take long for others to notice your super-human achievements, because what comes naturally to you sets you apart from your peers. Uninhibited and inventive, you like trying different approaches just to see what happens. Sometimes just being you can confound less imaginative people, but that doesn't stop you from enjoying life or having fun.

Soooo despite me being a bit of a Disney freak, I haven't seen the Incredibles, so I had to google it. Here's a picture of the lil dude:

That's all for now peeps, I'll inform you about my actual life and new-found love of Greggs' sandwiches in a later blog as this is a very busy week!

No comments: