Wednesday 13 August 2008

I am through, I am through, I am through!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah! I have a face to face interview, in London, in October, with Disney. I am officially
EXTATIC!


I hoped, I dreamed and boy did I wait!, but all of that is finally over. I HAVE AN F2F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be amazing - officially amazing and I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to it. I think after I've done this blog I might just go and watch the Cultural Representative Presentation for the third time!!!!!!!

I'm so excited, I can't tell you how happy I am! That alone tells me how crushed I would've been to not get through! But I am, so who cares about that? I can officially start to think about what I'm going to wear now TO THE INTERVIEW, IN LONDON WITH DISNEY.

Can you believe it? ME, one step closer to working for the Mouse in Orlando, for a whole year. Crikey. Now I know what it means for gappers to have itchy feet - I want to go NOW! Not have to spend a whole other year in rainy old Southampton slogging my guts out over my dissertation!

But it does mean that I have the motivation to start mega saving for this trip - it's a once in a lifetime opportunity and I am so determined not to mess it up.

YES! YES! YES! I just can't believe it, this is the real deal now. Gosh, I'm going to be an absolute nightmare to live with from now on. Yay. See? Even that makes me say yay!

I told you before it a dream, a place of dreams and the product of a dream and I'm a whole lot closer to going there.

Anyways, that is the big news of the month. Now I've vented just some of my joy, I'm going to add to it by watching the presentation!

Quote of the Day? Here it is: 'Please cover your ears whilst I scream!!' - Kirbie (wdwip forums) on hearing she has an F2F.

This is the e-mail from Michele:

Hi Victoria

Many thanks for taking time in the pre-screen interview for the Walt Disney World™ International programs. We were impressed by your performance and are pleased to invite you to the next interview stage.

Your interview will be held sometime in October. We will be contacting at the end of August with details of the exact date and venue of your interview. If your contact details change please be sure to notify us!

Once again, congratulations on reaching this stage of the recruitment process and I very much look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely,

Michele

Yummy Jobs

No comments: