Wednesday 21 January 2009

New Start, New Beginning, New Application! Whatever you call it, here I go again!!!!!!!

Hello everybody.

Well I had to mark this momentous occasion with a blog. So here it is! I should, of course, be revising - but who wants to do that, its boring!!

I e-mailed Michele and I'm a new applicant all over again!! Watch this space for details of the phone interview etc.

I would firstly like to draw your attention to a lovely - and downright hilarious - friend of mine, Michelle, who uploaded her latest vlog last night. You can find it at:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=emQbUeJNTnk and link to the previous ones from there. Yours truly has a mention or two!

In other Disney-related news, I recieved my latest pin (Chip n Dale, Christmas 08, LE 1000) yesterday and it is lovely, if I say so myself! I used my e-bay voucher and so it only cost £1 or something silly like that! My collection is around 450 strong and if I ever get to Florida, then I hope it will grow more and more!!

Not sure why, but I'm reasonably nervous about the whole thing now. Greater fear of rejection than last time I guess. Never fear though, as I expected, a group of lovely people have sprang up on WDWIP and we are all getting to know each other already.
Special shout-out to Megan from there as the first person I got to know by name!

My other special mention is of Louisa who is now at 13 days until departure! I wish her and eveyone else leaving on February 3rd, a Magical year in the Happiest Place on Earth.

That's it for now methinks. I'll leave you with this thought:

The first step towards getting somewhere
is to decide that you are not going to stay where you are



1 comment:

Ulysses Gray said...

OH MY WORD SOMEONE SAID YOUR NAME ON THE INTERNET! I'm very jealous.