Thursday 23 April 2009

The Waiting List moves!! Happy St George's Day

Alright!!

So, admittedly John already got off the List after being on it for the sum total of five hours!

But now, it really moving!
Sooo, congrats to Dan who is going 22nd Sept FnB!!

Long may the job offers continue to come!!

Also Happy St George's Day everyone!

My current state of affairs remains >>>>>>



I'd also like to say a few words about a friend of mine, Michelle Park (mpark90) who may be known to many of you on WDWIP.com. Michelle is someone I met at my first f2f in October, who I went tramping around London with and who is a constant source of amusement and general happiness to me! Not only are her vlogs wonderful, but her incessant good nature is important in keeping me upbeat and optimistic about being Wait Listed again.
Many other people on WDWIP from the October interviews have done the same; Matt, Helen, Joanne and Kirstie have all been cool too, so kudos to them. Special props to Michelle though for being a legend.

Let's hope I hear that I'll be joining her and all of the other very cool, very lovely people I've met SOOOOOON!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course you'll be joining us soon! I'm sure of it! Helen x