Wednesday 5 January 2011

Shall I let you in on a secret......?

So today is the 5th January 2011 and today may not be a special day for most people.
Unless your birthday or anniversary happen to fall on this day.

However the 5th January this year is quite a special day for me and a small group of others up and down the UK.
You see, today is the day applications open - with Yummy Jobs of course - for the Disney Cultural Representative Program in the UK Pavillion at Epcot.

Guess what?
That's right, for the third time, I am submitting my application for review by Disney recruiters. This time, there's no hype, I just did it on the spur of the moment, having made some modifications to my CV and covering letter.

Soo, applications open today (that's when they are reviewed for the first time) and the number they get will - I guess - determine how quickly they close them again!

Michelle Park is also applying again - the only difference is, that she's done a Program before and I haven't!

So this round of applications open 5th January and are for positions starting July to December 2011. So they're going to have to move the process along quite quickly!
That's the one bizarre thing. The other weird thing is that a number of people have already been accepted for the UK CRP for positions right up to September 2011! There are also a number of people on the Waiting List who have been told they will be on there until March 2011 for positions starting in the summer...

Who knows eh?

Yummy Jobs have changed the application process since the last time around, so I don't know and no-one else does either. I'm going to play it by ear and keep it on the down low. At the same time, I need to step up my game in preparation for the interviews!!

* Wish me luck! *

No comments: